some questions about payment options and prices

hunglasx

hi guys,

i want to say that this game looks marvelous and i thought i should buy this game as fast as possible. for this reason, i strolled web site and found some prices for pre-order. and then i suddenly thought will the prices be same when game released as current pre-order prices? if prices will not change, i want to buy this game on steam because of payment options on the intothelongdark.com website. i don't use paypal or amazon, and don't want to mess with paypal because i am using a prepaid card for my internet purchases.

i am waiting for the answers, thanks in advance,

sorry for bad language :)

Hello!

The current pre-order price for Early Access ($19.99USD) will remain the same for our Early Access launch. We may not offer the other two options (Survivor's Edition and Director's Cut) outside of our own website, though.

So, you are safe to wait for when we launch on Early Access.

actually i want to buy survivor's edition but as i said before, i don't want to mess with paypal or amazon. isn't there any chance to pre-order survivor's edition with this price except this payment options?

and, did you mean that survivor's edition will be on steam but price will be more high or survivor's edition will not on steam?

and thanks for your answer :)

I can't say for sure that we will sell the Survivor's Edition on Steam, but it's possible. It'll depend a bit on demand!

seems like this game will force me to buy survivor's edition with paypal. thanks for your helps.

and decided to buy it tomorrow. :)

if i pre-order game, will i take a title in forum like backers?

• Hinterland
I can't say for sure that we will sell the Survivor's Edition on Steam, but it's possible. It'll depend a bit on demand!

seems like this game will force me to buy survivor's edition with paypal. thanks for your helps.

and decided to buy it tomorrow. :)

if i pre-order game, will i take a title in forum like backers?

Yeah -- I think we'll do an "Early Access" badge.

Archived