Jump...depending on load

Loboloco

This Must have been mentioned before. Simple jump strength tied to the load the character is carrying.

There are so many moments that you can't progress over a simple snow mound, coastal highway, and you have to go around.

Now we don't need RPG powered jumps but a jump none the less.

:D

I think the only thing this would be handy for, is if you drop down to somewhere there's a tiny itty bitty ledge and you can't get back up again except to re-load your game. True there are places I wish I could get to, on to of a large rock; in order to stay safe from a bear or wolf. But if I can jump, so can they. It's even been shown in my games that wolves can walk up sheer hills that had to walk around. (I thought I was safe, and was dead wrong... Hehe, get it? :P )

If I recall correctly jump is not going to be implemented or it won't be for quite some time. They would have to retool the entire environment of where they do not want the player to go. I can already get into places I can't get out off now. I just hate it when I sprain an ankle in those kinds of areas, because I can't reload and get out of my stuck situation. Even went the bump you can't cross is less than a foot tall. C'est la vie.

If I recall correctly jump is not going to be implemented or it won't be for quite some time. They would have to retool the entire environment of where they do not want the player to go. I can already get into places I can't get out off now. I just hate it when I sprain an ankle in those kinds of areas, because I can't reload and get out of my stuck situation. Even went the bump you can't cross is less than a foot tall. C'est la vie.

Nothing quite so heart warming as the sound of your ankle twisting out from underneath you as you take a foot foot drop onto solid ground. I know it's slippery out there but come on, can you at least TRY to hurt yourself little survivor person?

Jumping would be nice, it gets extremely frustrating when you get stuck on nothing (the blue patch of ice on the way up to the Outlook in ML comes to mind) but I can see how it would be hard to implement.

Archived