Hypothetically, 400 days in sandbox..no season change?

Loboloco

Would the seasons ever change in TLD?

Okay so maybe not as harsh or challenging as an everlasting winter....

you could get sunburn...

you would run out of suntan lotion and have to find aloe plants.

The fishing huts in the lake would just float there out of reach...

you would have to craft a fishing cane!!

Herds of frolicking well fed deer would be a stampede danger!!

Skunks coming out of hibernation to spread they joyful odor de jour!! Messing up your hunting....you would have to find tomato juice to bathe in!!

Eventually you make it to Sunny Beach and find a tanned bathing suit clad companion!!!! Then you have to craft some beer and an beach blanket out of palm leaves!!!

Or not.

Now back to been lost in a cave with a possible Bear or two...I miss the beer craft challenge....

7B29447D65D0E2336031E3D6C00CF0141BF705C5

:mrgreen: :lol: :roll:

Seasons are planned for standalone sequels. Each sequel continues the story lines, and takes place during a different season, along with the new respective survival changes for the time of year.

Raph actually discusses it in the live Joystiq interview held at the E3 2015 show:

http://www.twitch.tv/joystiq/v/6242773

Wow that's really interesting. This game has really sucked me in. Thanks for the info.

Wow that's really interesting. This game has really sucked me in. Thanks for the info.

No problem... now you can see why a lot of us have between 200 to 1,000+ hours just in the current sandboxes [and probably double that time chatting in TLD live streams]... game is so addictive :lol:

That is good news. What this game lacks is depth, but being an alpha sandbox that is to be expected. Adding seasons and new locations and, perhaps, a return to old location in the summer would definately provide depth. Very much looking forward to story mode.

Archived