v.243 PV farmhouse loot reset glitch

Geturphil

Guest mcopeman

To clarify, don't leave items in the new "respawned" interiors. Those items will be lost when you update. Everything else should be as you left it.

Melody~

Hotfix applied today, unintended result. My items were lost in the Farmhouse Basement in the v.243 hotfix. Oh well no worries, just ALL my furs and saplings. But with the v.244 hotfix the items are back except every time I re-enter the basement the items are re-spawned on the floor and in containers. I can re-enter the basement any number of times and items are as they were when they disappeared in the v.243 hotfix. Items I place in the farmhouse from the basement will still be there when I re-enter and items I leave in the basement will de-spawn if I re-enter the basement.

I can generate infinite items if there were in the basement before, every item I leave there now is lost.

Any more information I can provide?

So this is what happened:

after the fix, all my items were still in the farmhouse.

then i went to the basement for crafting.

when i came back up, ALL ITEMS WERE GONE. And now the door I enter in doesn´t matter...

does it mean they´re gone for good now?

:evil: :evil: :evil:

you could at least put it into the announcements that PV farmhouse will be wiped with this fix! now I have to start over again after 100 days......

My dryer at the PV farmstead make items disappear since v244.

I'm not afected by this in the PV farmstead, only in its basement. After the fix I decided to move my things back in the dryer (my beautiful big dryer, so close of the working bench..) and everything was gone when I re-entered the basement. I tried to put one gut and it disappeared again after re-entering.

I wonder if it will occur on a fresh save.

After testing on a fresh save it did not happened, the dryer is behaving normaly.

I've discovered that this issue occurred for me even after the hotfix on June 18th for v.244. My issue is not in the farmhouse, however, but in the red barn at the Pleasant Valley Outbuildings. It seems to only happen upon entry to the barn via the side door (the one that, upon entering, you are facing the direction of the other door), and I tried getting it to reset by exiting and entering through the different door so that all my stuff was back where it should be, but no such luck. This is on Windows 7.

I don't know if this is exactly the same glitch that's being described here, but in my save, the PV farmhouse basement seems to be not saving inventory changes since the most recent hotfix. The end result of this is that if I add or remove items from the basement, the next time I return, the added items are gone, but the removed items are back. This could be because I have an old save. I will restart after I hit day 200 and get my badge.

Archived