save games

Snoman

I wish I could have two games going at once. One per character. I ask for this for two reasons

1. I cant show any one the game and let them play around with it. I'm a few hundred game days in, the risk is just two high.

2. I try and contribute if I can. If I find some thing wrong I'm unable to try and repeat it, this just adds to the burden of the programers having to try and run down every glitch and bug. Some of witch I would guess are created as one time glitchs with updates to older games

I looked and looked maybe I missed it but I'm not talking about saving one run multiple times. I'm talking two completely different games at the same time. One under the male character and one under the female. Ill do some more digging.

Your right I just need to change my search terms

You misunderstand what I am saying.

A Save Profile allows you to have multiple, independent runs. You cannot create multiple saves on the same run.

A Save Slot allows you to save multiple saves from the same run.

A save profile and a save slot are two different things. I was suggesting safe profiles, which allow you to have a number of different runs.

We are working on a way to allow multiple save "profiles" in the future, but it is somewhat unlikely we'll have multiple save "slots" - This would negate the finality of permadeath, which will remain a fixture in sandbox.

We are working on a way to allow multiple save "profiles" in the future, but it is somewhat unlikely we'll have multiple save "slots" - This would negate the finality of permadeath, which will remain a fixture in sandbox.

Exactly what the game needs, if i had two kids sharing the computer it would be just nicest thing to have few profiles that, could of course have different difficulty setting chosen :)

Archived