Saplings and Gut cure percentage reset

traceyle

i'd notice several times (not all times) problem on cure percentages

particulary when you put on your inventory several fresh items (of one kind) with several percentages

ex : 1 gut at 23%, 1 gut at 99%, and 1 gut at 98%,

often, one of them keep its percentage, but others are reset to 1%.

hope this will help you

i had same thing with some of the new material. picked up near signal hill, cured it in signal hill and it was ~20%, then picked it up to carry it to pv farmstead, and one of the material reseted to 1%, another stayed intact at 20%.

Maple is like that too, [glow=red]anything that can be grouped[/glow] in invention are.

Melody,

I just noticed this comment by @traceyle, and this is probably the source of the trouble. When you stack items in an inventory they may end up being treated like a single item with a quantity value. That's great in terms of code simplification and data storage, but probably not so good when each individual item in that stack may have unique values.

In this scenario where different items of a matching item definition may have different values in terms of condition and cured state, it may be better to separate them even though it will crowd the inventory screens, unless the devs can come up with a way to preserve a unique id, condition/cured value, etc. for each item while it is stacked.

Guest mcopeman

We've made a ticket for this and it should be resolved with the next update. Thanks for all your feedback!

Melody~

Archived