MY FLARE

40 minutes ago, mintietcatm said:
3 hours ago, mintietcatm said:
Expand  

lol this got moved to technical discussions, i just wanted to share how funny it was!

It is funny, but even funny bugs are still bugs, and they should be reported. What was a funny bug for you, may be something that freaks out another player or ruins their run. It's funny. And it appears to be a really unique bug.

Were you able to retrieve the flare after it went into the drawer, or did it get stuck there? If that's your last flare- that would be an issue if it got eaten by the drawer and you were suddenly in there with no light.

1 hour ago, ThePancakeLady said:

It is funny, but even funny bugs are still bugs, and they should be reported. What was a funny bug for you, may be something that freaks out another player or ruins their run. It's funny. And it appears to be a really unique bug.

Were you able to retrieve the flare after it went into the drawer, or did it get stuck there? If that's your last flare- that would be an issue if it got eaten by the drawer and you were suddenly in there with no light.

no yeah i did end up loosing that run because that was my only flare... but it was just fresh loper so idm

I'd submit it to Hinterland via the Support Portal.
It's funny to be sure (perhaps even hilarious)... but I imagine not intended. :D 

Also... may I say, that's an impressively great "one in a million" trick-shot. 🤭

:coffee::fire::coffee:
Hinterland Support

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1