story Episode 4

I walk through the plot, and the door that should be open is closed. Uploaded the previous save, before entering the plot. It didn't help. The door is closed anyway.
Help me solve the problem.

Скриншот 09-07-2024 200314.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Varlonec said:

Will there be a fix for this problem?
I am ready to provide saves to fix the bug.

I'm sorry you're having this problem... Have you filed a report with support..top of the page..

• Upvote 1

Because the game does not have any player accessible log of flags passed, trying to see what might have gone wrong becomes playing twenty questions. 

You put the plank up against the door before jumping down? (As you approached that point you could see whether the gate was open or not if it was closed then the problem whatever it was occurred further back).

You do have Astrid's case?

You did talk to Jace on the Warden's desk phone?

I think Jace also spoke on the loudspeaker after Mathis and company were locked behind a barred gate?

You did see Mathis in the hall (after the explosion) and the barred gate did close and keep  him (and presumably the other convicts) from reaching you?

When you say "before entering the plot" just how far back were you referring to?  Before Will returned to the prison i.e. the start of the Donner chapter (I think that's what it was).

You didn't skip any dialog even though you've heard it all before?

I haven't played Wintermute so can only ask questions based on what videos have shown me.  

Good luck.

Have you fixed anything? I couldn't go through this piece for six months. Up to this point, episode 4 had been played 2 times. I'm uploading it now to make a video recording. And the door is open.

@VarlonecTried to post a link, but from what I gather it's possibly an issue with your internet,browser...   Have you tried it while being logged out of the forum? 

Try the thread titled...FORUM ERROR...posted by DIA..... That might help..

Edited by Leeanda
  • Upvote 1

I've seen a few people from countries with state-limited or controlled internet access say they could not access the Support Portal over the last few years (subject to Canadian and/or American sanctions). You can try accessing it via VPN- but only if it is 100% safe for you to do so. Filing a bug report is not worth your personal safety, IMHO. (I suspect that the site having a file attachment and transfer tool may be part of the reason it may be blocked in some countries).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Player_Support said:

Awesome, thank you. We'll get to this as quickly as we can.

Couldn't open the link you sent, same error. Blocked.
I have attached the archive with preservation in the letter.