TALES Part Five -- Known Issues

I just remembered a very minor something off from my first day in the new region.

In one of the rare flatbed trucks in the territory - I think it was by the mouth of the collapsed road tunnel from TP, but I can't be certain - there was a very obvious box of revolver ammo sitting in the bed of the truck, but I couldn't grab it. It wasn't out of reach, just had no hitbox. Given what was waiting for me at the end of that long mountain road, that does seem a bit of a tease.  ^_^

Anyone else running into the issue of disappearing unsafe water? Since the final horizon update picking up unsafe water from any cooking vessel will often delete all the water picked up and it will not appear in your pack, and oddly this does not seem to happen much/often with fully boiled water. Its happening very consistently for me even across new save files.

Adding a copy of a separate thread for visibility

I'm expecting the new feat "Settled Mind" to reduce the time for full book research by 20%. However the total amount of time remains the same, but now requires an extra research action.

For example, an archery book usually requires 5 hours of research. While having "settled mind", I now click on "Research" 6 times (instead of 5) and the time for full book read is still 5 hours. In other words, without the feat you need to do 5x 1h reads, with the feats it's 6x 50mins. The screenshot below shows how you still need one more "Research" even though it says you've completed all 5 hours.