stupid me

palbi

took that part too easy, died of suffocation in the langston mine at pilgrim. after ~700days or so. just three real days after i more or less accidentally completed faithful catrographer (never cared) and a day after finished signal void and thinking not to go to contamination region, the rest of this world is big and pretty enough. uninstalled game through steam. i dont think i will be able to return any time soon to start eveything over. next year maybe.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I'm sorry to hear that.. I've lost a long run too and it sucks.i spent quite a while doing short runs and testing custom out and there's a lot to learn and enjoy from that...  I'm sure you'll be able to come back to it given a bit of time..

I hope you do,it's a great game 

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry to hear you lost a long run.  Silver lining - you did accomplish Faithful Cartographer and Signal Void.  Understandably, breaks are sometimes necessary to regain composure and focus  (I'm taken a few too).  Still, starting over isn't such a bad deal since the start of a run (at least IMO) is the funnest part of the game.  We'll look forward to seeing you back!

• Upvote 1