Spelunker's Lantern

6 minutes ago, Sebastian1992 said:

Finally I got the lantern and this is my fault, actually I never been in the transition cave to Blackrock Mountain before, very weird I might swear I've been here before 🤔....

Probably I come always from Keepers Pass, but anyway thank you all for the help ☺️

😛 And now the dream comes true!

screen_22d3c31f-b73f-4b98-b19d-abbd72d3f270_hi.png

Yay, congrats...  It's definitely worth having😊

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

@Sebastian1992
Your Spelunker's Lantern plight... I relate.
My current run has had some of that.  I had already searched three regions and still nothing... and I was down to only two other possible locations before I'd finally found it.

It always fees as though whenever I'm specially looking for a thing, that's when the RNG gets insidious. :D 

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Sebastian1992 said:

This is impressive lol

I tend to stick to regular paths ,but as it's a long run I wanted to find all the collectibles.... Doing that helped me find quite a few surprises lol...

The only thing I'm having trouble finding now is my last moose for a little side challenge....  😁

• Upvote 1

@ManicManiacOh, this is funny! Originally I wanted travel to Blackrock, because of bring the vest to my base in Ash Canyon (the future cougar of course) and boom Spelunker's Lantern, later I found in the car (never search this before of course the timbies) nearby matches and a can opener (for scrap metal)..... Yeah I agree with you, sometimes the RNG is crazy and lucky 😁

21 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I tend to stick to regular paths ,but as it's a long run I wanted to find all the collectibles.... Doing that helped me find quite a few surprises lol...

The only thing I'm having trouble finding now is my last moose for a little side challenge....  😁

Interesting challenge! My record are 23 moose...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sebastian1992 said:

@ManicManiacOh, this is funny! Originally I wanted travel to Blackrock, because of bring the vest to my base in Ash Canyon (the future cougar of course) and boom Spelunker's Lantern, later I found in the car (never search this before of course the timbies) nearby matches and a can opener (for scrap metal)..... Yeah I agree with you, sometimes the RNG is crazy and lucky 😁

Interesting challenge! My record are 23 moose...

That's a good amount of moose...  

I just finished my moose challenge this morning.. lower forlorn one is a tricky one..  but 50 moose now..   I'm going to get the bears up to 50 too.. only another 7 left lol..   it's a good little side challenge for the very late game...

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I just finished my moose challenge this morning.. lower forlorn one is a tricky one..  but 50 moose now..   I'm going to get the bears up to 50 too.. only another 7 left lol..   it's a good little side challenge for the very late game...

Even better! Play you on pilgrim or stalker? I mean the respawn timer is very long for bears and moose, probably months they come back, but patience is the key...... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sebastian1992 said:

Even better! Play you on pilgrim or stalker? I mean the respawn timer is very long for bears and moose, probably months they come back, but patience is the key...... 

I'm on pilgrim..  but it seems that they respawn really quickly..  I killed all three twice in bleak inlet within one  in game month..

• Upvote 1

Just now, Leeanda said:

I'm on pilgrim..  but it seems that they respawn really quickly..  I killed all three twice in bleak inlet within one  in game month..

Oh, in bleak inlet spawn actually three different moose, when you hunt them go to this region 😅..... But the respawn timer is really different to each difficults..

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sebastian1992 said:

Oh, in bleak inlet spawn actually three different moose, when you hunt them go to this region 😅..... But the respawn timer is really different to each difficults..

It's the best place for an almost if not totally guaranteed spawn...  I always head there first when I'm after one....  Isn't it about 60 days for loper?

I do think this particular time they might just have spawned a bit too quickly lol... Not going to complain though😁

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sebastian1992 said:

Honesty I don't know, almost I travel from region to region, but now Ash Canyon is my base, anyway good luck with your bear hunt 💪

Thank you... Good luck with your run...and enjoy the spelunkers lantern😊

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1