Can not find the last bunker, video attached

There's a bit of a bug with the transponder..  sometimes it works,sometimes not.. Zak had the same problem until he got pretty close to it..

I've had an issue with the yellow one not coming on too.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, BugReportEnthusiast said:

The shortwave radio has a maximum range.

Because the airfield is so huge, you can't pick up the signal from the hangar.

Hide contents

Go to Justy's hovel, which is a cabin to the right of the hangar, along the mountain wall of the region.

Also, there is an issue with the shortwave sometimes not picking up signals.

Swap to orange tracking mode, wait 5 seconds, swap back to blue

It will bug out when you swap between them if you get the timing right.

If this doesn't work try what I posted on reddit, I assume you're the same person because of the video and name.  I'll repeat this workaround here as it doesn't seem to be common knowledge.  Leave the area and re-enter during an aurora.  The closest exit for you would be the cave to ZoC.  It's around the crashed helicopter at the location marked on this map.

https://imgur.com/a/eBiorLs

You could also try entering and exiting a structure but I'm unsure it'll have the same affect.

Edited by rush247
  • Upvote 1

The bunker is near the location already stated in one of the spoilers above so I won’t repeat it. If you stay at that site, you can go look for the disturbed snow mound during the day. There is currently a bug that if you use spray paint to mark near the bunker it will be revealed on your map (charcoal won’t work). To be fair, there is also an issue with the snow mound not showing up either, but it’s worth a shot vs leaving FA and returning. If you can find it and mark it during the day, you may be able to access it on the next Aurora even if the receiver decides to take the night off.

4 hours ago, Laxgoalie said:

The bunker is near the location already stated in one of the spoilers above so I won’t repeat it. If you stay at that site, you can go look for the disturbed snow mound during the day. There is currently a bug that if you use spray paint to mark near the bunker it will be revealed on your map (charcoal won’t work). To be fair, there is also an issue with the snow mound not showing up either, but it’s worth a shot vs leaving FA and returning. If you can find it and mark it during the day, you may be able to access it on the next Aurora even if the receiver decides to take the night off.

Doing things this way may or may not break the quest and Buried Echoes would be locked because SV can't be completed.  I wouldn't recommend trying to access the bunker without a signal.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

You don't need to complete signal void to do buried echoes any more.....

But I agree it might affect the sv if you have no signal..

Not true, you have to have finished it at least once.  And if Farber hasn't done that in another save and doesn't complete SV properly he will be locked out of BE.

Edited by rush247

2 minutes ago, rush247 said:

Not true, you have to have finished it at least once.  And if Farber hasn't done that in another save and doesn't complete SV properly he will be locked out of BE.

Oh yes, I forgot to add that bit.. thank you..  

Only the programers know how the access to the bunker is coded. Whether that is gated by just having the receiver equipped during and aurora or whether you actually need a functional signal. Just offering a way to troubleshoot/work around the bug. If he can access the bunker and complete SV, how would he be locked out of BE? You read the pages, get your badge and done. 
Hopefully Hinterland will address this bug since it has persisted since the release of SV in different forms.

If you can’t get your receiver working to find the bunker and just want to be sure you didn’t miss it these are the in game coordinates of the bunker. Since you’d have to be familiar with the coordinate system and how to navigate using it I won’t post this as a spoiler.

1215.0  306.2 -732.4

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to add...I just finished Signal Void again and was having trouble getting the aurora to trigger.

I was walking to drift Island when I got the Glimmer Fog during the day and went back to open the Bunker- which you are very close to in your video-

And I was able to enter the Bunker during the glimmer fog and finish the Tale.