Update on the Horder's Hut (aka: Mountaineer's Hut)

Been a long time since I've posted, so...figured it was time to share the update to my near 500 day playthrough (Voyager). And before you even ask...yes..I'm OCD af about how things are placed inside all of my safehouses.

screen_8672fd13-b836-4be0-adf6-00cea7510d63_hi.thumb.png.f044b403c5f32914f2bc5116740002d4.png

screen_e159cdfe-86b8-441c-9d85-33bfc667d25d_hi.thumb.png.4443a64d34ac6fc2bc249a8c6a3a80f5.png

screen_6fce295d-0a96-4f1a-a52d-b2ca71a68864_hi.thumb.png.4b90e35657850e542cc4a7b8372e2a7f.png

My Stalker playthrough hasn't quite met up with this amount of loot...but it's slowly getting close.

• Upvote 4

Nice accumulation of gear! 

If you are playing on pc, I'd suggest looking into a couple of mods that will really help you to stage your homebase without having to merely lay items on the floor, although you did a marvelous job from the pics.  I would suggest DIY Furniture which will allow you to craft some shelves and crates that you can put object on and in, and my favorite mod Place Anywhere with will allow you to stack items as well as hang stuff from walls too finally allowing a player to utilize that top shelf.  

I don't know about you, but I am eagerly looking forward to seeing what the improvements to the game will be when the base customization dlc drops.  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

Nice accumulation of gear! 

If you are playing on pc, I'd suggest looking into a couple of mods that will really help you to stage your homebase without having to merely lay items on the floor, although you did a marvelous job from the pics.  I would suggest DIY Furniture which will allow you to craft some shelves and crates that you can put object on and in, and my favorite mod Place Anywhere with will allow you to stack items as well as hang stuff from walls too finally allowing a player to utilize that top shelf.  

I don't know about you, but I am eagerly looking forward to seeing what the improvements to the game will be when the base customization dlc drops.  

I've actually looked up both of those mods in the past but ultimate have always decided to just lay it out this way. I don't know why, but there's something satisfying to me to have all of it like this!

I'm definitely looking forward to base customization though! It's my more desired upcoming feature from TALES.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Merrak said:

I've actually looked up both of those mods in the past but ultimate have always decided to just lay it out this way. I don't know why, but there's something satisfying to me to have all of it like this!

I'm definitely looking forward to base customization though! It's my more desired upcoming feature from TALES.

No worries, it's all good.  Play the way you wanna play!  If anything at all, I hope Hinterland takes a lesson from the modding community and really does the game justice by vastly improving the current item handling mechanic.  I really just wanna be able to hang stuff on walls and put stuff on top of each other, you know what I mean?