Unique items?

Brido

Hey everyone, 

is there a list somewhere of just the unique items that are available on survival. I’m thinking of things like the spelunkers lantern and sports bow. I know they’re all on the wiki but is there a comprehensive checklist anywhere that you know of? Looking to collect everything together and thought it would be handy. 

• Upvote 1

FYI, the sports bow is no longer a unique item. As of the introduction of The Zone, there are now two of them available on the island, and I think the one in The Zone is always in the same place too, rather than one of several potential spawn sites as it is in FA.

On 2/23/2024 at 11:01 AM, artmunki said:

FYI, the sports bow is no longer a unique item. As of the introduction of The Zone, there are now two of them available on the island, and I think the one in The Zone is always in the same place too, rather than one of several potential spawn sites as it is in FA.

I suppose the same argument could hold for the Miner's Flashlight.  I personally think HL added a 2nd of each because a lot of people weren't getting the 1st spawn.  I still consider them "unique".

• Upvote 1

On 2/28/2024 at 3:50 PM, hozz1235 said:

I suppose the same argument could hold for the Miner's Flashlight.  I personally think HL added a 2nd of each because a lot of people weren't getting the 1st spawn.  I still consider them "unique".

I'm not sure I was ever aware there could be two Miner's Flashlight spawns too, but that's not a tool I ever use anyway so there's every chance I already found one (especially if it's in the Zone) and just stashed it somewhere and forgot. I mean, I do know I found the original spawn in my current run, but I have absolutely no idea where I stashed that either.  ^_^

And tbh I reckon I'd still consider the Sport Bow a unique item too, but figured it does no harm to remind folks that there's more than one to be found now.

Yeah I agree regarding the sports bow and miners flashlight, not technically unique but I’m playing a run and trying to gather everything at a home base. So far I’m thinking:

Curators rifle

Barbs rigle

Vaughns Rifle 

sports bow

woodwrights bow

hunters revolver 

wardens revolver 

foresters revolver 

blackrock armoured vest 

crampons 

gold nugget 

hard hat (not sure is there’s more than one?)

spelunkers lantern

miners flashlight 

Toolbelt

6 types of thermos 

not sure if I’m missing something?

1 hour ago, Brido said:

Yeah I agree regarding the sports bow and miners flashlight, not technically unique but I’m playing a run and trying to gather everything at a home base. So far I’m thinking:

Curators rifle

Barbs rigle

Vaughns Rifle 

sports bow

woodwrights bow

hunters revolver 

wardens revolver 

foresters revolver 

blackrock armoured vest 

crampons 

gold nugget 

hard hat (not sure is there’s more than one?)

spelunkers lantern

miners flashlight 

Toolbelt

6 types of thermos 

not sure if I’m missing something?

Rifle holster 

Technical balaclava  

6 flasks?  I had eight on one of my side runs..

Posted (edited)

I’ve got 7 flasks but I think there are only 6 designs. 

forgot about them, nice 

4 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Rifle holster 

Technical balaclava  

6 flasks?  I had eight on one of my side runs..

Edited by Brido
Spelling error