Quality of life update for spray paint.

Bumbleebee95

It would be nice if the spay paint would remain equipped after being used, sometimes I want to make a chain of arrows for blizzard/fog navigation and it's very clunky needing to reselect the spray can each time.

Some additional symbols would be nice too; exit, mine, cave, gas, shelter, snare, tip-up, thin ice, symbols for each of the animals ect.

Long shot no.1

Allowing the spaypaint or light source to be carried in the left hand for smoother cave/mine path marking.

Long shot no.2

Rare variant: Radium paint. Increases chemical poisoning risk when applying but is slightly luminous allowing for torchless navigation in caves/mines.

• Upvote 4

Agree with that, there's a lot about the spray paint UI that is clunky. I'd like to choose whether a symbol is put on the map or not, and when deleting from map, whether to leave it sprayed on the ground.

I very rarely use the symbols for what they represent. So 'T-shirt' means exit, 'square' means base, 'pill' means bed (it looks like a little sleeping bag 😁) etc.

My long shot: allow spray paint symbol of any number numeral.

Some spraypaint is highly reflective,  it would practically glow in both natural and artificial light.

It would be nice to have more symbols, i think it would be really cool if there were more colors of spraypaint as well, i'd personally love it if we could overlap the symbols.

I wanna make a mural on the wall of my base late game, just to add variety to the days ya know?