Ballistic Vest just despawns inf front of the Campoffice

i bring this vest from blackrock to Mystery Lake, drop it in front of the Camp Office, enter the Office and go out and it is gone. All this carrying :D. Need to check my own record and yes here you can see this.

• Upvote 1

Just because you didn't get a response doesn't mean it's not working, it will still have been logged. In my experience I only got an answer when they wanted more information for me or wanted me to try something. Other bugs they have just fixed in a patch without responding directly to me. That's how I expect bug reports to work, tbh.

• Upvote 1

Ok sorry then, the game has a solution for this. After leaving the Camp Office still nothing there. But i travel quick and do the bear on the ice lake, on my way back i found this container and got me the vest :) nice and good to know

Unbenannt.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, xanna said:

Just because you didn't get a response doesn't mean it's not working, it will still have been logged. In my experience I only got an answer when they wanted more information for me or wanted me to try something. Other bugs they have just fixed in a patch without responding directly to me. That's how I expect bug reports to work, tbh.

idk 

Maybe it's my German mind that thinks a short feedback and if it's a response script is just part of it. as long as it works, and it does great :D