The more the merrier I guess

liam

12 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

If only we could see this behavior with the Sport Bow and/or Woodwright's!

As it happens, I now have 2 of each. Already had one each before the Zone dropped, found another Sport Bow in the new region, and just the other day I found a second Woodright's down at Moose Overlook in HRV. Unfortunately I can't remember if that's where I found my first one in this run tho, so I'm not sure if it's a respawn or a fresh one. You can be sure I'll be checking again next time I'm down in the valley, just in case...

And I just found two copies of Vaughn's Rifle down in the Dam, to match the one I already found ages ago. I still haven't found the Curator's Rifle on this run, but I safe to say I've been more than compensated.

Think I'll take these extra Vaughn's down to Bleak Inlet for repairs, then keep one for display, and maybe leave one up on the Mountain.

12 hours ago, liam said:

It seems the duplication only occurs when you load into the weapon spawning area when the game starts up.

Not so sure about that. That would certainly hold true for when I found my second Woodright's Bow down at Moose Outlook (I'd finished the previous day's play in the cave in the valley), but I started yesterday's play in a cave in FM and found the rifles in the dam, which is obviously a different region altogether, not just a different area. Hadn't been through that part of the dam in a while actually (I was only there to see if there might be another flask), and haven't slept there at all since I first looted the building, so whatever's causing these respawns it isn't that.