little pouches to hold tiny items?

GuardianCreature

it'd be awesome if we could make bags to hold stuff like rosehips, stones, charcoal, feathers, its a pain in the butt when after you drop them you have to pick them up one by one but there's like 400 of them so it takes you 5 minuets. i was thinking it could be another use of cured rabbit hide, have them hold... 5ish pounds? they shouldn't be an equipable item like the moose hide satchel, more like something you could craft when your out an about, or maybe you could make a bunch at a crafting table (stackable only when empty) and as your wandering about they would fill up as you collected the tiny items (1 type of item per pouch) they'd be reusable too, just empty them back into your regular inventory or into another container and keep the bag on your person

• Upvote 5

Expanding onto this, it'd be nice to be able to just drop a small bag containing all of my items when I bulk drop. Like dropping your pack after coming home after a long day of work...

For example, if I dropped half the 15kg of food in my inventory (I play like a bear :)), it would drop as a bag instead of as a giant pile of trash that'd take 15 minutes real time to pick up.

Just a thought.