My wishlist

Is completely off the topic, but at the same time spot on.

When can we expect the game to be completed?

I've played the game some time now and considering the copious amount of hours put into it, i wonder if it will be fun at all when its all finished due to the strained gameplaying even though it was beta all along. It wasn't long ago i downloaded the big update only to learn it was simply minor fixes added to it.

When we got the new level, i got thinking if Hinterland is even done with the other planned levels. Will there be new levels? And if they are planned; How many new ones? Are any of them done? Will you release them all at once or one after each other to let players breaking them down as arenas of experiments before story mode.

I'm a person that needs a reason/goal, in everything. The very basis of the mentaility of survivalism is that you got something to live for. The rule being now is survive simply to survive and i know several folks (including myself) that wouldn't fill in the blanket if that was the only reason, we need a higher goal than that to succeed life, a reason to survive like most mountain climbers has; To see their beloved ones and whatever else model of goals.

So consider my need to survive, my patience, the goal of experiencing this game completed. I didn't follow the kickstarter from the beginning, i didn't even know about this game until i randomly came across it on Steam. So how many years are we talking about before its actually done considering how understaffed Hinterland is on the project?

You don't need to spoil crucial plots but i really need something here to keep me waiting. Because so far the game is only about eating, sleeping, repeat. (heck, its so monotone that it excluded crapping from the most mindless motto in existence! Only Tetris is more monotone than this but at least the game is honest about it) so pleeeease, give me at least some pink bubbles of dreams along with the sleeping if that's half the game!

That is my 'wish list'. Please tell me what the next 'real' update will have, and gladly a rough dateline of when? Dosn't have to be precise, just...something. (and i bet i'm not only talking for myself either, we're all excited for the story)

Hinterland has previously said the current expectations for completion is late 2015.

Schedules can change (they keep adding more to the game), but that is their most recent announced timeframe so far. When they're ready, they'll be announcing more specific details.

Hinterland has previously said the current expectations for completion is late 2015.

Schedules can change (they keep adding more to the game), but that is their most recent announced timeframe so far. When they're ready, they'll be announcing more specific details.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sCv9pBSlvF0/U ... rified.gif

Late 2015? That's easily halfway through 2016!

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GI ... on-gif.gif No no no NO! :cry:

If it is as you said, that they keep adding new stuff, then that is a clear factor to that aim. :(

Archived