problems with interior lighting

dahemac

Attached is a screenshot, from inside the cannery, looking directly at one of several large skylights in the roof, AFTER sunrise. It is quite light out. The inside of the cannery should be well lit at this point. In fact, with all those skylights any time it is light enough to see outside, the inside of the Cannery should be much the same. This is an issue as old as Bleak Inlet. But it really ought to be fixed. It makes no sense at all.

And while this may be the worst example I know of, it is not the only building where it is much too dark inside when it is daylight outside.

screen_(-2, 2, 3)_012c8a84-5c24-40d0-8253-6c3839288b8e.png

• Upvote 1

I totally agree with you.
I don't see the need to install the famous Ambient Lights MOD for these cases, it should be checked well, I have found really dark interiors with windows without curtains.
With blizzard or storm it would be normal that the sunlight would be altered but with clear day to use the magnifier outdoors does not make sense so much darkness.
In fact there are ice caves with permanent lighting like the one in HRV

• Upvote 1

I remember when the Barn in PV was like this, it'd be broad daylight, but the inside of the barn was pitch black. They fixed it after a while, and you can actually see in there during the day now, probably because it was such a common location to visit.

Edited by Smellyfries
  • Upvote 1