October Dev diary?

It wouldn't even have to be a full "dev diary".  Just a screenshot and a few sentences on what they're working on would be nice.  Now that updates are potentially going 6+ months apart, it would be nice to at least get more frequent sneak peeks.

• Upvote 5
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Acthalla said:

It wouldn't even have to be a full "dev diary".  Just a screenshot and a few sentences on what they're working on would be nice.  Now that updates are potentially going 6+ months apart, it would be nice to at least get more frequent sneak peeks.

Absolutely agreed! Just like with the animations they added to the hands little gameplay sneaks like that would keep that excitement building 

• Upvote 1

Hey look! It's the Ghost of Great Bear Past. Flying outside of my window. She's telling me - I think - that it's not Christmas yet. "Have you forgot the spirit of past Christmas updates" she says in a voice that echoes. Tiny Tim will have to wait his meal and fix to the leg for little while longer.  The hospital down the street has been renowating for a while now, too. But it's alright. I have these cream crackers. The expiration date has been scratched off and I think they've added too much salt to the new recipe but you know, that's life. Snow will fall eventually.

Edited by Mistral