Weather changes after last update?

Hello survivors, 

Is it just me but did the Blizzard frequency has increased after recent update? And anyone know if the "wind direction change" preset in custom option affects blizzard frequency ? Im currently on a Super Interloper run (worst possible weather, maxed out bar drainage, minimum day & night health regen, no perks, no birch bark tea, rest interloper settings) on day 61 and im ML finishing crafting clothes and the weather is INSANE ! Blizzards every day, every day. I dont remember having this bad weather in game especially in ML. 

I have played on this setting and even worse for some time now (before and after the updates) and i didnt recall that many blizzards in ML. 

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

I've noticed the opposite, even PV has been very quiet..

That is strange indeed. 

If you mean wind variability in the settings then no, not from my experience.. I play with it on low and it just makes the blizzards quiet.

Most of my blizzards are quiet as well but im 100% sure that is a bug. I hate this one tbh. 

1 hour ago, DIA said:

What kind of regime is this? Is this from a time capsule? If anything, I haven't logged into the game for three days

Nope i cant play time capsules bcoz im on Xbox. Super Interlooper is just Custom mode that is significantly harder than interloper. 

14 minutes ago, James Hickok said:

That is strange indeed. 

Most of my blizzards are quiet as well but im 100% sure that is a bug. I hate this one tbh. 

Nope i cant play time capsules bcoz im on Xbox. Super Interlooper is just Custom mode that is significantly harder than interloper. 

My son's runs have been fine with the blizzard sound..   if we're both on Xbox I'm not sure.    Is it all maps or just some on yours? 

Are the blizzards quiet on every map?  I know forsaken was more prone to sound issues.

Its like sometimes they are normal and sometimes quiet. Same on every map. 

Sometimes a blizzard starts and its Ok soundwise but after some time it gets silent. 

Sometimes whole blizzard with sound. 

Sometimes no sound from the start. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, James Hickok said:

Its like sometimes they are normal and sometimes quiet. Same on every map. 

Sometimes a blizzard starts and its Ok soundwise but after some time it gets silent. 

Sometimes whole blizzard with sound. 

Sometimes no sound from the start. 

Oh I see.  Even after the hotfix?  If so maybe you should file another ticket.

• Upvote 1

On 10/5/2023 at 9:45 AM, James Hickok said:

I should indeed. Now im thinking if its related to Dolby atmos i installed like 3-4 months ago. But I doubt it. I shall check.

If it was, you'd think it would be consistent with or without sound.

Incessant blizzard could just be bad RNG.

Edited by hozz1235