Gold Dredge

JosefGrey

We have seen in the game that Great Bear Island used to be a thriving place for many different industries. One that I am particularly fond of is gold. We know there is a decent amount of gold on the island because of the mine in Ash Canyon. There are also lots of streams and rivers throughout the game. It would only make sense that there would be the coolest form of extracting that gold mankind has ever made. A gold dredge.

These beasts would tear through rivers to gather as much gold as possible while leaving a long lasting scar on the landscape. These things where in use all around the world, but mostly found between California and Alaska. So it would make sense to see this mammoth on Great Bear.

yukon-gold-dredge-chris-wright.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JosefGrey said:

В игре мы увидели, что остров Грейт-Беар когда-то был процветающим местом для множества различных отраслей промышленности . Мне особенно нравится золото . Мы знаем, что на острове есть приличное количество золота благодаря шахте в Эш-Каньоне . На протяжении всей игры также много ручьев и рек . Было бы логично, если бы существовала самая крутая форма добычи золота, которую когда-либо создавало человечество . Золотая драга .

Эти звери проносились через реки, чтобы собрать как можно больше золота, оставляя при этом неизгладимый шрам на ландшафте . Эти вещи используются по всему миру , но в основном встречаются между Калифорнией и Аляской . Так что имело бы смысл увидеть этого мамонта на Большой Медведице.

Юкон-голд-драдж-Крис-Райт.jpg

A photograph of this unit can be seen at the old station in the far territory! Perhaps we can see them in the new "mine" region!