Cooking interface additions

Kayosiv

Loving the new cooking recipes and systems, but I would like a bit more information from the interface. 

So right now the interface shows a lot of information, but it leaves out 2 critical bits that I want added.

1. When recipe food, list the prep time for that item. From what I have seen, the prep time is about 10 minutes or so, but this isn't listed anywhere. It should be listed, probably right next to the cooking time.

2. When making a pie, the interface should list how many pies it is going to make. I haven't made all the pies yet, but some pies appear to make 3 pies while others just make 1. I can't figure out why this would be or why this isn't listed. If I'm making a rose hip pie, why am I making 3 rose hip pies? Seems odd. Does this have to do with cooking skill or something maybe? Either way it should be listed in the interface, prominently. 

Cooking interface.png

• Upvote 3

I would also like for the hydration a food item takes/restores to be shown as a segment of a circle, like how your needs are. When it says that an item restores 3 of water, how do I interpret it? 3 hours of rest? 3 percent? 3 liters?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ghurcb said:

I would also like for the hydration a food item takes/restores to be shown as a segment of a circle, like how your needs are. When it says that an item restores 3 of water, how do I interpret it? 3 hours of rest? 3 percent? 3 liters?

Could also be 3 different types. (Spring water, ocean water, toilet water,) lol

• Upvote 2