Arrows Bug?

Akame

So i found an arrow with 52% durability. Later i started crafting my own arrows while the arrow i found was on me and i realised that all the arrows i crafted were 52% durability too. Also later when i hunted a bear i shot him 9 times with arrows but it didn't die. He died after i shot him in the face with distress pistol. I could only get 3 of my 9 arrows back, 1 of them being broken. I didn't really mind that much cuz i was playing custom interloper with more loot to find all the item variables. But i was just curious does anybody else has had this problem?

The bug with stacking items of varying condition should have been fixed in the last update. It also worked in your favor. All your shot arrows went back to 100% when the combined with the perfect arrows still in the inventory.

Killing bears with arrows works fine for me.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Serenity said:

The bug with stacking items of varying condition should have been fixed in the last update. It also worked in your favor. All your shot arrows went back to 100% when the combined with the perfect arrows still in the inventory.

Killing bears with arrows works fine for me.

They didn't actually :( This bug happened to me after the hot fix. I'll craft another arrow and see if it's still happening

make sure you d'ont have any arrow in your inventory first : that way, your crafted arrow will have a 100% durability. You can then grab the ones you dropped, and they'll also get that 100% durability...

Yes, it's a stacking bug, on the known list.

On 7/1/2023 at 1:16 PM, Akame said:

So i found an arrow with 52% durability. Later i started crafting my own arrows while the arrow i found was on me and i realised that all the arrows i crafted were 52% durability too. Also later when i hunted a bear i shot him 9 times with arrows but it didn't die. He died after i shot him in the face with distress pistol. I could only get 3 of my 9 arrows back, 1 of them being broken. I didn't really mind that much cuz i was playing custom interloper with more loot to find all the item variables. But i was just curious does anybody else has had this problem?

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm that you are playing the latest version of the game? We did release a fix for this issue, but we are happy to investigate if you are still encountering difficulties: http://hinterlandgames.com/support