Fishing Bait

Bloodskye

Can someone please tell me how the fishing bait is made/crafted? I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I even tried using chips and crackers. I'm clearly missing something. Also, what's with the recycled can recipes? I see an option but no recipes. If I have to find them that's fine, I'm just wondering if my game is bugged. The reason I ask is because I knew exactly where to look for the Thompson family stew but it wasn't there.

6 minutes ago, Bloodskye said:

Can someone please tell me how the fishing bait is made/crafted? I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I even tried using chips and crackers. I'm clearly missing something. Also, what's with the recycled can recipes? I see an option but no recipes. If I have to find them that's fine, I'm just wondering if my game is bugged. The reason I ask is because I knew exactly where to look for the Thompson family stew but it wasn't there.

I believe you get bait from fish.  I think there's an option if you click on them.. I'm not sure though as I haven't tried using it yet. 

There is a bug with recipes not turning up.. I haven't found a few of them either.  

I was wondering about the can recipes too...  I wonder if they're for the next update.

1 minute ago, Leeanda said:

I believe you get bait from fish.  I think there's an option if you click on them.. I'm not sure though as I haven't tried using it yet. 

There is a bug with recipes not turning up.. I haven't found a few of them either.  

I was wondering about the can recipes too...  I wonder if they're for the next update.

I'll look into that! I think you may be right about a future update and the can recipes. Sucks things get bugged....I even clicked around hoping it was just invisible, nope 

6 minutes ago, Bloodskye said:

I'll look into that! I think you may be right about a future update and the can recipes. Sucks things get bugged....I even clicked around hoping it was just invisible, nope 

I couldn't see  lily's pancake recipe,even though I had the lantern on and I was squatted right next to it.. if my dot hadn't picked it up I would never have got it.   Hopefully there's a fix coming soon.   The last lot was quicker than I expected. 

22 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I couldn't see  lily's pancake recipe,even though I had the lantern on and I was squatted right next to it.. if my dot hadn't picked it up I would never have got it.   Hopefully there's a fix coming soon.   The last lot was quicker than I expected. 

I'm not holding my breath sadly. Hoping the BI memento issue was fixed, I made that trek to be let down yet again. Of course I hope you're right.

13 minutes ago, Bloodskye said:

I'm not holding my breath sadly. Hoping the BI memento issue was fixed, I made that trek to be let down yet again. Of course I hope you're right.

I know there's a few mementos keys missing, bleak, BlackRock  and broken railroad.. as far as I can remember. Non are very friendly places to go to.

I'm just winging it at the moment,if I find something new then great but until the fixes are done I'm not going out my way to look.

They'll get there.😊.    They always do...    I was happy with the game when I bought it and I'm still happy now. So they're getting it right even if it takes a bit of time .