Reference moose

Stinky socks

Bow skill: novice
Target: moose
One shot kill: enabled

Now, more co[trial ver]ntext:
I recently made my way into mystery lake from furlong muskeg in an effort to survive I think. Either way it don't matter. After somewhat establishing myself in mystery lake camp office, it was time to make a great am[trial ver]erican expedition in search of useless loot. What the hey, eh?

Leaving camp center, I followed tracks toward furlong muskeg and t[trial ver]hen cut toward trappers homestead. From there my plan was to reach cabin past unnamed pond and then go to logging camp and forestry lookout.

As I reached cabin past unnamed pond, I saw a moose. Correc[trial ver]tion: my brain saw a lot of food and satchel. Who can resist?! I began to approach him by hugging terrain, in Hope's of reaching a downed tree that i could climb for a shooting posit[trial ver]ion.

On my approach, I clearly realized moose is aware of my position as he began to stomp ground and make mating noises. I turned around, grabbed my legs and started hi-tailing back to the cabin b[trial ver]ecause he began to charge. I could hear his gallop as I'm sprinting toward the door!

Just in the nick of time I entered and locked the door behind h[trial ver]im. No way he could enter through the armour of loading screen. Behold realism!!

So, what now? After him!! I crouch exited and saw him walking away not very far. Pretty close actually! I took out my bo[trial ver]w, with hand reaching for the door knob just in case poop hits the fan. Pull back the arrow and fire. What happens next?! The poor bastard drops dead like a heavy block of wood! How?![trial ver]!

One mighty lucky shot I figured as I quickly began to harvest his everything.

Ref:0x0000127213b[trial ver]

• Upvote 1