What do you guys think the cougar will add/do to the game?

Just now, hozz1235 said:

LOL, when I initially read this, I was thinking along the lines of, 'New trousers because we will s**t ourselves when one pounces on us'!

Lol😁.     That's not why I suggested them but you have a point..     unless they add a launderettes on great bear😊

"Cougars rely on sight and hearing far more than smell for hunting. They stalk their prey to within two or three great leaps and then launch a lightning-fast charge, striking their prey. Victims are most often killed by suffocation with a prolonged bite across the throat, collapsing the windpipe. The prey’s neck may also be broken with a single bite. Large prey, such as moose calves and elk, are usually suffocated, whereas small prey, such as mule deer fawns, are more likely to die from broken necks. A cougar will cover its kill with debris between feedings so as to reduce the likelihood of scavengers locating and feeding on it."

-- https://www.hww.ca/en/wildlife/mammals/cougar-1.html

I could see them hunting deer just as wolves do.  Perhaps Pilgrim players may come across them this way.  I think they would have similar behaviors as wolves, but you wouldn't see them sneak up, they would sense you before you sense them and sneak up on you from behind.  Then a struggle would ensue.  I also think HL would give us some warning (even though it's unrealistic), perhaps a low growl to give us a chance to act before pounced upon.