Forsaken Airfield begs the question...: Your coldest (recorded) temp?

7 hours ago, conanjaguar said:

Oxygen in the air will liquefy at -183C

...CO2 on the other hand freezes out of the air around -78C. I'm starting to speculate, this "Geomagnetic Storm" might have actually been some geoengineering stunt against climate change gone awry....

Edited by AdamvR
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Leeanda said:

My Astrid's already done that😁.   It was certainly an adventure.

There are (at least?) two areas in GB where stripping naked for a short while is actually my best strategy so far...

The cave opening from the river behind a waterfall in HRV, and another one in another cave a little east of the bunker in PV to TWM.
I usually strip naked before crossing the waterfall and put my clothes on after, so they do not get wet.
Can also be useful in riskier beach combing locations

3 hours ago, AdamvR said:

There are (at least?) two areas in GB where stripping naked for a short while is actually my best strategy so far...

Hide contents

The cave opening from the river behind a waterfall in HRV, and another one in another cave a little east of the bunker in PV to TWM.
I usually strip naked before crossing the waterfall and put my clothes on after, so they do not get wet.
Can also be useful in riskier beach combing locations

I always take everything off if I'm going through the waterfall caves and take my footwear off in ash/blackrock and ash mine caves.  

But I have done a pilgrim run totally naked except boots because you have to wear them to use the crampons

• Upvote 1