Minor glitch with oak tree in ML - can't scrub for acorns

xanna

I've had a problem with an oak tree in the rabbit grove over the railway from Camp Office. One of the patches of buried acorns doesn't seem to have a hitbox, I can't select it for digging. Anyone else experience this? Anyone near Camp Office who could have a check? I want to see if it's just me before I raise a support ticket.

Thanks!

Map with location (spoiler-tagged as it's full map of ML, no loot). I think I put the star too far north. It's on your right as you enter the grove from CO, anyway.

oak.png

screen_(831, 41, 695)_3854be01-c657-418b-9325-9920c549cf2e.png

Edited by xanna
spoiler tag

An oak tree can have up to three patches around it that can yield acorns but some patches will be not have any and won't respond.  In the image, the foreground patch would have acorns but the patch to the rear, visibly different, would not.  

20230331174205_1.jpg

18 minutes ago, UTC-10 said:

An oak tree can have up to three patches around it that can yield acorns but some patches will be not have any and won't respond.  In the image, the foreground patch would have acorns but the patch to the rear, visibly different, would not.  

20230331174205_1.jpg

Sure, I know. This patch is undisturbed, like the one in the front of your image. I posted a screenshot above (in the spoiler tag) so you can see it looks as though you'd expect it to have the option for digging.