Sound effects

Mrallen252

Seems after the new revised update and far territory download the sounds are different. The wolves get much closer before they’re even heard and some door opening and other everyday chores aren’t even heard anymore! Checked all my settings they’re all where they were before the upgrade. Looking for anyone else who had this and what they did to take care of it.

• 1 month later...

Don't know if you are still experiencing these issues, but I highly recommend you submit a bug report under the support page. Additionally, posting your topic under "Technical Discussions" and giving it the "question" and/or "support" tag will likely let more members of the community see your topic, and help you out! 

When the DLC was first released, a lot of my settings were reset, but I didn't have any issues with sound. Apologies that I couldn't help more.

The wolves are definitely louder and echo quite a bit.  I can't say I've noticed a door problem  but sometimes the first birch sapling you chop down is silent.    There have been some audio issues for others though so maybe file a ticket . 

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...