Interloper loot tables

odium

How are yall fairing for loot on interloper?  I just got the update on xbox and have made 3-4 interloper starts.  I hit all the usual suspects and am not finding hacksaws or hammers.  I found one hacksaw total, and thats across PV, ML, CH, DP, TWM and FM ( I didnt hit the summit though).  I know the loot tables were refreshed and I like the new hunt for tools but I'm wondering if they just sprinkled tools randomly in all new locations or where people are having success getting the good items.  I will say there seems to be way more canned food on loper and an unusual amount of spray paint cans which I don't even bother to pick up.  Flares seem to be way more rare as well, I used to count on those for early game fire. Matches do seem to be increased though, I am averaging 2-3 boxes in the first 3-5 days of the run.  

• Like 1

Just keep searching at unusual places, tools usually can be found a bit hidden or in less common spots than before. For a example a possible hacksaw spawn is in the car outside PV farmhouse.

Anyways there is a chance to find tools in "old" spots, and all common supplies.

• Like 1

I haven't found a bedroll in my current run yet. Took me quite a bit to find a mag lens, hacksaw and hammer. But still in the third region only and pretty early game. But harder than finding two of them at the Camp Office. The can opener is still very elusive, so I don't want to eat the canned food.

Matches seem to be more common, but it's hard to say if that's true. Mackinaw jackets seem to be relatively common now. It used to be that finding two of them was lucky, and by then you probably had better. But now you can find even three of them with no effort.