DLC Part 2 Feedback

New clothing items:

Good and balanced additions for all game modes! They also fit well on the game concept.   10/10.

Fire-Hardened Arrows:

I think there is a bit of 'Noisemaker symptoph' here, an addition what was it overthinked for balance reasons. This leads to release an almost completely useless item with zero impact. The arrows have several problems but most of them lies about the inefficiency of crafting/using them.

You can just use them to hunt rabbits (Stones are a better option, sure they re harder to land but renewable and free), and you can avoid or fight wolves with several other resources. While leveling archery with this arrows may seem interesting, you are gonna spend a lot of feathers.

I mean.. i like the idea. I don't like how it was executed, there is even a new UI feature for the arrows for a mechanic that 99% of the players are never gonna use on any game mode.   3/10.

Acorns:

I really like the new acorns! It's a refreshing experience and enjoyable feature, i think however this resource have exactly the same as the previous:  Overthinked for balance reasons. The idea of a renewable coffee source stopped when players know that acorns are actually non-renewable and they don't respawn.

This plus the whole process to make coffee, make an otherwise interesting mechanic, as only another minor and irrelevant feature. I think most players really like the acorns but think they should be renewable and the process less tedious.

Also, please move the acorns UI to 'First aid' section!    7/10.

Enhanced Prepper Bunkers:

Excelent feature! Not a lot to say here, they are just an enjoyable feature and well applied.   10/10.

Enhanced Beachcombing:

This is exactly the opposite of the fire hardened arrows or acorns, a feature released without thinking of balance, you can get massive loot supplies. This is not bad anyways, the new beachcomb it's actually incredible good and enjoyable!

With re-balancing and bug fixes it's more than enough, but the feature it's awesome.   10/10.

Handheld shortwave, Signal Void and related bunkers:

This is the best part of the update and again shows how great and creative the dev team of HTL is. Not just offers a lore-rich content but also a fully new gameplay experience, revitalizing old regions, encouraging deep exploration and a high risk-rewards scenario.

Unlike the TLD dev team of many players affirm, the players like the GAMEPLAY of the tale and not exactly the LOOT. You don't need tales to progress or get the best clothing, you experience the Tale because you want the challenge and gameplay.  And this is why excluding interloper for the tale was an atrocious mistake!

Anyways, the tale really brings a new enjoyable and fun experience, it's a 10/10 for me. I really hope to see soon an update to add tales to interloper to make every player happy.

¿Overall?  9/10.

This update comes with new rich and enjoyable content, a great step for the game and demostration of what tld devs are capable of. 

Altough new items have a few balance problems and most players suggest a tunning (Hello, acorns), this can be changed later so not a big problem.

I think it's better to separate the Interloper exclusion of the Tale to the patch content. This can be fixed/changed, but the content it's still great.

• Upvote 1