Red Eyed Wolf [WINTERMUTE FAN ART]

This was a sketch i decided to color, heres definitely not mathis as a Timberwolf whatsoever :)

When i listen to music i think of stories or potential fan animations [despite not liking to animate really], and i like the idea of referencing wintermute and displaying mathis and mackenzies relationship as a wolf with a trapped [and dead] rabbit in its jaws or a rabbit in a snare as reference to how mathis manipulates and used mackenzie, like a wolf hunting a rabbit and using it as food, if that makes sense.

I think its pretty clear to tell who would be the "rabbit" and who would be the "wolf" in their relationship. Kinda like a game of cat and mouse. 

So heres this little sketch! Hope you like it! 

Untitled1778_20230330195351.png.60dc7207bbab30915a237a487d9370c9.png

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, RingoA said:

and i like the idea of referencing wintermute and displaying mathis and mackenzies relationship as a wolf with a trapped [and dead] rabbit in its jaws or a rabbit in a snare as reference to how mathis manipulates and used mackenzie, like a wolf hunting a rabbit and using it as food, if that makes sense.

Hm… I hadn’t really ever thought of it that way, but now that you mention it, I do see the metaphor.

• Upvote 2