Restoring older in-game main menu and sounds

ToAsT

Throughout the TLD development lifecycle, Hinterland has changed some of the sounds in the game, as well as updated the main menu background and sounds. I like most of the newer updates, but I'd also like the option of showing the older menu screen and music of trapper's cabin. Are those assets still in the game? It would be nice to be given the option of selecting which main menu background and music you'd like to be shown rather than be forced into whatever the latest choice is.

Another thing that threw me off was when they changed the crow sounds to match that of Wintermute after Season 3/4. I can't say that I'm a fan of the newer crow sounds - they sound like some other bird to me. It doesn't look like I'm the only one with that opinion either:

Perhaps it's just a minor quip but having the option of restoring those crow sounds to the older version would be nice. If not, then I might have to wait for modding support...

• Upvote 1

I think the old sound was a free sound anybody could grab from online. I've heard it in multiple games before. I wonder if they changed it simply to make it more unique or using their own sound (just an assumption, I don't know why it changed.) But I agree that the old one sounded more like crows. 

• Upvote 1