Crappy Cloths Challenge

Ahatch

43 minutes ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

People do them and they're possible you just need torches and teas and fires like 95% of the time and it's called th "naked challenge" because people usually just don't wear clothes for these challenges.

I've done a naked challenge myself. It was pilgrim though and I didn't wear anything except boots but only because you need to wear them for the crampons.   It's pretty good fun but for me it was a hard learning curve.  . 

Lmg has done a naked challenge too but I'm not sure if that was stalker or loper.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

I've done a naked challenge myself. It was pilgrim though and I didn't wear anything except boots but only because you need to wear them for the crampons.   It's pretty good fun but for me it was a hard learning curve.  . 

Lmg has done a naked challenge too but I'm not sure if that was stalker or loper.

I respect that you like pilgrim and don't like the stress of the wildlife. but I doubt pilgrim would be much challenge for an experienced player like you. You lose temperature so slow on pilgrim and not having to worry about wildlife I just think it would be any type of challenge.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

I respect that you like pilgrim and don't like the stress of the wildlife. but I doubt pilgrim would be much challenge for an experienced player like you. You lose temperature so slow on pilgrim and not having to worry about wildlife I just think it would be any type of challenge.

Some of those temps were not great, minus 39 with no clothes whatsoever isn't easy, but no compared to loper with starting clothes it's a

pretty easy challenge.   You take a lot for granted on pilgrim though so it's still tough .   It's only the bears I have a problem with,for reasons I won't go into,but the rest are fine..  I did try stalker not so long ago and lasted over 100 days until I went and teased a wolf😁

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Ahatch said:

Thanks for the replies I'm going to give it a try yet I have heard of the naked challenge on You Tube and I've watched the birch bark only runs but those are too tough for me but I like Interloper and want a bit of a challenge. 

Well I wish you luck👍😊.    Let us know how you get on?

• Upvote 1