Frame drops upon opening clothing menu.

Smellyfries

I've already reported this issue, I'm just curious if anyone ells experiences it.

Simply, upon opening the clothing menu, I experience a massive frame drop, resulting in the menu opening half a second late. This occurs again after selecting a different piece of clothing, before clearing up. 

This also occurs when opening the clothing tab in my backpack, causing the frame drop. 

I did a little testing, and it occurs regardless of graphics quality, and all game files are determined to be verified, so it may not be the cause.

It's not game breaking, just slows things down a bit, and is the only real issue that I've experienced sense the release of the dlc. 

Hinterland has done a great job at cleaning up all the bugs so far, and I'm loving the new dlc items! Thank you Hinterland for the fantastic work you've done!

11 hours ago, Semple Fi said:

I know I’ve had some issues with picking up a flare.  The video shows the flare in my hand, and still in the ground.  Audio is present, frame is frozen.  Then it just fixes itself. 

There are likely a lot of small cases like these in the game, just they only make themselves known to some people.