Old Man's Beard Wound Dressing (old style)

UTC-10

Although it has been a long time since old man's beard wound dressings included a bandage perhaps it should be revisited.  

In early access, old man's beard wound dressings were THE way to use bandages until, as it happened, someone got burned and old man's beard wound dressings were found to not  be bandages.  A big problem for those of us who did not know that some injuries required a bandage not a wound dressing.  

Currently old man's beard wound dressing is one of the few crafted items that get heavier when crafted from three old man's beard lichens (0.03 -> 0.10 kg).   It might be enough to include in the crafting of old man beard wound dressing to a warning about what it cannot be used for such as burns and maybe sprains otherwise make it work just like a bandage and the antiseptic effect just gets lost.  A player can make a choice that they may come to regret.  

Alternately maybe dispense with old man beard wound dressings and just have the character have old man's beard lichen in inventory (save the extra weight) and using three has the same effect as antiseptic treatment. 

By extension, using less than three, i.e., one or two, can have a chance of not working.  Maybe using less than needed number of ingredients for things like reishi and rose hip tea (slightly different names like weak reishi tea, weak rose hip tea)  might have a similar danger of not working but better than no chance because one does not have enough to begin with.  

I think this problem is better solved by increasing the weight of the old man's beard to 0.05 kg. 

When it comes to using it for wrong affliictions, I would just make it impossible. There's no challenge in "figuring out" what helps with which affliction, because the game already tells you that. You'd only make this mistake on accident or if you're confused. Might as well remove the ability to "heal" intestinal parasites with a bandage.