Help

ScottyP13

If you've had the latest update the caches aren't there. They've been temporarily removed. 

If you haven't done the update then yes they're still there and can be used in custom survival.  They are in mystery lake,pleasant valley and black rock. .

The abandoned preppers cache is always there in pv . I don't think that one's been removed but I may be wrong. 

I hope that helps.🙂

2 hours ago, Leeanda said:

If you've had the latest update the caches aren't there. They've been temporarily removed. 

If you haven't done the update then yes they're still there and can be used in custom survival.  They are in mystery lake,pleasant valley and black rock. .

The abandoned preppers cache is always there in pv . I don't think that one's been removed but I may be wrong. 

I hope that helps.🙂

Have you seen any other caches in PV other than the one by TWM entrance? I haven't looked for any of the others this run.

30 minutes ago, ScottyP13 said:

What about the bunkers and I know that it's old but I'm using it as an idea of what Im talking about

TheLong Dark: All Hidden Bunkers!

YouTube · GELtaz

Apr 30, 2015

https://youtu.be/DfwHfEnzKP4.

This is just for mystery lake and it's more up to date..  I couldn't recognise the place on the old one,the landscape looks completely different. 

He has done another for BlackRock too but couldn't find one for pv. I hope it helps.

13 minutes ago, ScottyP13 said:

Where's the one in mystery lake 

Have you watched the link I sent?  It should show you all possible locations for the cache.  It's never in one fixed place. Every run it will move between one of those sites. So I'm afraid you'll have to check all those locations until you find it. There's no other way I'm afraid.

Edited by Leeanda