Patch Notes

Glacia

In the last post HTL apologized about the problems of the DLC launch, what i really appreciate.

I can agree with most points of the post but i think we still need a proper patch notes, is not just something about communication, the game always gave us detailed patch notes with every update since the beginning.

I know we have the DLC video with the added features of the DLC and some free updates, but several changes were not announced and some of them are actually important or relevant. For a example, we have new meat icons and 3D models, new ambiental sounds, the bearskin coat is now easier to craft and so on.

Some players are against patch notes because according to them, they break the feeling about learning everything again and discover new things. However, and i repeat, patch notes were always there, they are a basic resource of any game and i can't see the reason of why we still don't have the full notes of the update.

Also, most non-announced features have been discovered for most players this week, i think it's a good moment to post the notes 😉

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

It's interesting to try to figure out changes. Definitely noticed the new sounds. And the loot overhaul isn't just item locations. Container locations have changed too sometimes. So have human and animal corpses. But saplings seem to be in the same locations.

But I'd still like some detailed patch notes :)

21 hours ago, Glacia said:

In the last post HTL apologized about the problems of the DLC launch, what i really appreciate.

I can agree with most points of the post but i think we still need a proper patch notes, is not just something about communication, the game always gave us detailed patch notes with every update since the beginning.

I know we have the DLC video with the added features of the DLC and some free updates, but several changes were not announced and some of them are actually important or relevant. For a example, we have new meat icons and 3D models, new ambiental sounds, the bearskin coat is now easier to craft and so on.

Some players are against patch notes because according to them, they break the feeling about learning everything again and discover new things. However, and i repeat, patch notes were always there, they are a basic resource of any game and i can't see the reason of why we still don't have the full notes of the update.

Also, most non-announced features have been discovered for most players this week, i think it's a good moment to post the notes 😉

We will be sharing more information soon. We genuinely appreciate your patience. 

• Like 3