Defense for Hinterland's new DLC Tales From The Far Territory

Whenever something new comes out there is massive criticism for some minor things that don't seem to meet expectations.

But who loves what Hinterland has done? I do.

Who has been here from the beginning? Me from episode 1. It wasn't very good but I switched to survival and loved it.

Who loves every change that HL has done to make the game experience better every time? I hated the new cooking but now I love it.

Who has thousands of hours of game play for pennies of enjoyment per hour?  Me. And everyone else in survival. 

Give your comments in support of all the devs and support staff at Hinterland who have made this possible for us. They deserve your positive comments. It's like giving a starbucks gift card. Make them all feel good.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

I said it before and I say it again, it's been long overdue they get compensated for all the work they've put in over the last decade. I play the game since Dec 2014 and have spend more than 1000h for 9.99€, only bitcoin has a better return of investment :D

So yes I was more than happy to buy the DLC, hardly any other game has impacted my life in the way TLD has. *Love* is a strong word usually reserved for family and friends, maybe pets, but I truly love TLD 💖

• Upvote 2

I will probably write a longer post later but I am very very happy with both a year long DLC...and the chance to support Hinterland by paying for said DLC. They have over and abundantly delivered as far as I'm concerned.

Here's a link to a tweet I made to all involved that Raphael Shared and liked:

My post of Thanks to Raph and the Team for an amazing start to TFTFT!

• Upvote 1