Accelerated decay rate and wildlife spawn rate in Voyageur?

I started a new run in Voyageur in the region of The Coastal Highway and when I'm around the gas station, in 22 days, I've shot down more than 9 wolves. And the bear I shot with a revolver didn't bleed out after passing 3 days. It was still walking around.

And the items, especially clothes seem to decay faster than usual. I've never seen a prybar's condition going down so fast. Do you think it was always like this or did you notice similar things yourself too?

Thanks in advance, have a great day!

15 hours ago, yollarbenibekler said:

I started a new run in Voyageur in the region of The Coastal Highway and when I'm around the gas station, in 22 days, I've shot down more than 9 wolves. And the bear I shot with a revolver didn't bleed out after passing 3 days. It was still walking around.

And the items, especially clothes seem to decay faster than usual. I've never seen a prybar's condition going down so fast. Do you think it was always like this or did you notice similar things yourself too?

Thanks in advance, have a great day!

Have you filed a ticket on this experience? While we have been investigating decay rates (and continue to work on improvements), it would be helpful to receive a ticket with specific information around what you have seen. This helps us track the volume and severity of issues: hinterlandgames.com/support

Thank you in advance!