My Game is Completely Broken...

Pencil

Well, one of my saves is officially broken lol... while this bug is oddly cool and such, I can't play my save normally. Fortunately it's a new one and I don't have much progress on it. Anyways, the bug: 

Every time I load my stalker save, I get taken to the start screen with Trapper's cabin and the cairn with the rifle. I can walk around and pick up the rosehips and the rifle, but I have nothing in my inventory and my health, cold, fatigue, etc. aren't moving. Walking is extremely slow and pushes my to the left slightly. The animals don't notice me. I can get up to the cabin and go inside, and appear in Trapper's. There, all of my stuff is back and I can loot the cabin (which has already been looted on that save but there's stuff again). But whenever I leave, I get stuck on an infinite loading screen.

Edited by Pencil
Realized my entire game was broken and not just my save...

Ok... now trying the Hunted Part 1 and realizing my entire game is completely broken... (I started the Hunted, fell through the floor, froze to death because I couldn't move when it respawned me, and pressed try again; spawned in Bleak Inlet on what looks to be a stalker save. I walk inside this cabin and this happens) Btw when I fell through the ground I looked at my inventory and I had the all the same stuff as the bugged stalker run mentioned above. LOL this is so weird

I tried The Hunted part 1 one more time and it seems to be working now. Lol I don't know what is happening

Edited by Pencil

• Pencil changed the title to My Game is Completely Broken...
2 hours ago, Pencil said:

Well, one of my saves is officially broken... while this bug is oddly cool and such, I can't play my save normally. Fortunately it's a new one and I don't have much progress on it. Anyways, the bug: 

Every time I load my stalker save, I get taken to the start screen with Trapper's cabin and the cairn with the rifle. I can walk around and pick up the rosehips and the rifle, but I have nothing in my inventory and my health, cold, fatigue, etc. aren't moving. Walking is extremely slow and pushes my to the left slightly. The animals don't notice me. I can get up to the cabin and go inside, and appear in Trapper's. There, all of my stuff is back and I can loot the cabin (which has already been looted on that save but there's stuff again). But whenever I leave, I get stuck on an infinite loading screen.

Thank you for sharing -- we're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. For further assistance, we would be happy to help via the Support Portal: hinterlandgames.com/support