Suggestion: in-game bug report form

upnorth

Not sure how many ways you can find the tech support pages, but I think it should be integrated in the game somehow too, at least on PC/Mac platforms (in case you only do a link to open in a browser).

Both for when something goes wrong so that we can add a comment to the technical report, but also for when account based stuff like access to Wintermute breaks or seem to not work. A lot of people seem to report bugs in social media instead which has got to slow down issue tracking A LOT for customer support and the devs?

If it was more integrated it would feel more organized and properly managed as well. Not sure if it's a common thing in games, but it should be.

Edited by upnorth
Clarification

10 minutes ago, SpanishMoss said:

You can submit a bug report at https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

However yes, there should be a report a bug button in game to help streamline the bug finding process 

Yup, already used it a couple of times. But it's not easy to find that site from the game directly unless I completely missed it.

Also dont like to fill out information every time they should be able to get from Steam like my name and e-mail.

Edited by upnorth
Clarifying