Russian prices

Ghurcb

Okay, this is not exactly a technical issue, but a serious issue nonetheless. Here are the prices for The Long Dark and its DLCs in rubles

image.png.f7a5f264c67bf0a53377ab617c0d34d9.png

For some reason, wintermute, survival edition, and tales from the far territory, each cost more than the full The Long Dark version. The way I understand it, steam changed their recommended dollar to ruble ratio, and when pricing the new content Hinterland used this new ratio. It's fine, I've got nothing against it, 30 rubles for one dollar is still a very generous deal. What I DO have a problem with is that the devs forgot to change the price of the full 100% classic the long dark, and now survival edition is more expensive than the full version. And the whole point behind there being a survival edition is that it's cheaper!

Basically, Hinterland should do something about it, because this is ridiculous.

Edited by Ghurcb

13 minutes ago, Glacia said:

Same here in argentina, the base game it's 3 times cheaper than buy survival or wintermute content alone 😅

Screenshot_20221206-110401_Chrome.jpg

Wow, you have it even worse... And making the full version 6 times more expensive REALLY doesn't seem like a good solution.

Maybe you should remove the option to buy the survival edition and wintermute upgrade separately for the countries where the full version is cheaper than either of them? People there would only buy survival edition by mistake, and be very upset when they realise it.