Is the coastal townsite's name Rupert's landing?

Nick R

In one of my voyager runs, I found a note in the camp office at mystery lake detailing the story of the camp. It stated that people would take the train or hike from the nearby town of Rupert's landing. The closest known towns to Mystery lake are Milton, Thomson's crossing, and Coastal Townsite. Therefore, it is possible that the Coastal townsite is called Rupert's Landing. This would make sense, as the rail line goes through Coastal highway to mystery lake. I'm sorry if that didn't make much sense. 

• Upvote 2

On 11/20/2022 at 4:58 PM, Nick R said:

In one of my voyager runs, I found a note in the camp office at mystery lake detailing the story of the camp. It stated that people would take the train or hike from the nearby town of Rupert's landing. The closest known towns to Mystery lake are Milton, Thomson's crossing, and Coastal Townsite. Therefore, it is possible that the Coastal townsite is called Rupert's Landing. This would make sense, as the rail line goes through Coastal highway to mystery lake. I'm sorry if that didn't make much sense. 

I've never managed to find that note- whereabouts in the office is it?!

*edit- hang on, of course I have found it, I'm just in the habit on new runs of picking them up without reading- need to re-read them now though!

back on topic, I think your idea makes total sense, especially with the jetty there to land goods/people.

Edited by Valuable Hunting Knife
being a muppet
  • Upvote 2