Zero Audio/Sound!

jubiboobie

I tried searching if anyone else was having this issue to see if I could self fix, to no avail, i contacted support 2 weeks ago and still haven’t received a response or fix. So reaching out to the community. I was first playing on my Xbox one x console through my game pass download. Up until a few weeks ago, while playing, i would suddenly fly lose all audio. There’s no sound even at the start screen. 
My crazy brain thought, maybe i need to do an actual purchase-so i did. Works fine for a few days then at the most crucial point, i lose all audio again. I can’t hear bears, wolves NOTHING. Via game pass, i would uninstall and reinstall and the audio would work but for only a few hours then is completely silent again. Anyone having or had these same issues? Pretty tough to play when you can’t hear threats close by. Thanks all!

6 hours ago, jubiboobie said:

I tried searching if anyone else was having this issue to see if I could self fix, to no avail, i contacted support 2 weeks ago and still haven’t received a response or fix. So reaching out to the community. I was first playing on my Xbox one x console through my game pass download. Up until a few weeks ago, while playing, i would suddenly fly lose all audio. There’s no sound even at the start screen. 
My crazy brain thought, maybe i need to do an actual purchase-so i did. Works fine for a few days then at the most crucial point, i lose all audio again. I can’t hear bears, wolves NOTHING. Via game pass, i would uninstall and reinstall and the audio would work but for only a few hours then is completely silent again. Anyone having or had these same issues? Pretty tough to play when you can’t hear threats close by. Thanks all!

68652811737__E8293940-7476-478B-8E4C-D32E139E72F7.MOV

I'm presuming it is only the long dark you're having issues with? All other games are ok?

Downloads tend to have more issues than discs too.. 

On 10/3/2022 at 3:16 PM, jubiboobie said:

68652811737__E8293940-7476-478B-8E4C-D32E139E72F7.MOV

Thank you for reaching out! We will send you a DM to follow up on this issue.