Everything *and* the kitchen sink!

Sgt Socks

Calling @Leeanda and other fellow hoarders, overburdened buddies!

This is my hoard at the PV side of the PV-CH cave (as you can see from the weather, hello PV old friend!).  It's all my goodies scavenged from DP & CH and most will eventually make its way down to the Farm then onto Trapper's in ML where I settle in.  There's more than there looks, thanks to the "Place Anywhere" mod the piles appear smaller than they are.  Still haven't found a bloody hatchet though.  Still, I have three hacksaws and two knives to ease that annoyance.  Plus two rifles and a revolver!  You never know when you might need all this 😁

Firstly though I'm going to make my first run ever to get the Technical Backpack, I haven't seen any Moose so don't have the bag.  I'll always carry too much but a reduction in journeys will be much appreciated.  And of course TWM summit.  I hate returning to places except for PV/ML/FM & BR so as much as I can bring down the better.

I have to laugh at myself, I simply cannot help bringing everything I possibly can.  I have tried to travel light but I have decided I am inherently a loot goblin and must wear the badge with pride!

Loot Goblin.jpg

Edited by Sgt Socks
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Sgt Socks said:

Calling @Leeanda and other fellow hoarders, overburdened buddies!

This is my hoard at the PV side of the PV-CH cave (as you can see from the weather, hello PV old friend!).  It's all my goodies scavenged from DP & CH and most will eventually make its way down to the Farm then onto Trapper's in ML where I settle in.  There's more than there looks, thanks to the "Place Anywhere" mod the piles appear smaller than they are.  Still haven't found a bloody hatchet though.  Still, I have three hacksaws and two knives to ease that annoyance.  Plus two rifles and a revolver!  You never know when you might need all this 😁

Firstly though I'm going to make my first run ever to get the Technical Backpack, I haven't seen any Moose so don't have the bag.  I'll always carry too much but a reduction in journeys will be much appreciated.  And of course TWM summit.  I hate returning to places except for PV/ML/FM & BR so as much as I can bring down the better.

I have to laugh at myself, I simply cannot help bringing everything I possibly can.  I have tried to travel light but I have decided I am inherently a loot goblin and must wear the badge with pride!

Loot Goblin.jpg

Lol.. that is indeed a heavy load but never mind the kitchen sink,where's the bed?😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Lol😁.   Well you deserve the rest judging by that cache you have..  if only we could have duvets 🙂

Well with Santana's DIY mod I'll be able to make us an old lady blanket and pillows!

Can't wait to finally get to ML and settle in and start making stuff. I'm going to take over the Cabin Office as well as Trapper's now I can move things around as I want to, just you wait.  I'm aiming for record breaking hoarding 🤩

I'm so glad I got the Moose as well as the Technical Backpack.  The amount of *stuff* I've accumulated on top of this cache is ridiculous.  But I can't leave it.  You never know when you might need three hatchets, three rifles and four hacksaws! 😂

On 9/18/2022 at 6:48 PM, Sgt Socks said:

Well with Santana's DIY mod I'll be able to make us an old lady blanket and pillows!

Can't wait to finally get to ML and settle in and start making stuff. I'm going to take over the Cabin Office as well as Trapper's now I can move things around as I want to, just you wait.  I'm aiming for record breaking hoarding 🤩

I'm so glad I got the Moose as well as the Technical Backpack.  The amount of *stuff* I've accumulated on top of this cache is ridiculous.  But I can't leave it.  You never know when you might need three hatchets, three rifles and four hacksaws! 😂

Lol. An overburdened house😁.  That'd be a first even for me.

10 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

Do you mean the satchel?  Not sure if you knew it, but one can be found.

Sorry yes, that's what I meant. Yes, I knew it could be found but have been fortunate never to need to find it before. But I shot the Moose at the bottom of the rope climbs in AC so have got one now, plus the technical backpack 😁👍

Thanks Hozz

12 hours ago, Sgt Socks said:

Sorry yes, that's what I meant. Yes, I knew it could be found but have been fortunate never to need to find it before. But I shot the Moose at the bottom of the rope climbs in AC so have got one now, plus the technical backpack 😁👍

Thanks Hozz

Nice.