Desired new features

mb77

Hello friends! I play the long dark game almost every evening. While working at work, a few new features came to my mind. I wanted to share with you. I hope you will like it.

1. Crossbow or bow arrow.
A new feature similar to the classic bow shooting bow. It can be to neutralize bears, gray wolves, serious large targets.

2. Let the character pee and poop.
It can be thought of as a new game mode. Like the realistic game mode. Ugh! It smelled bad!

"I need to go to the bathroom now."
"Now I can pee over there!"
"I'm about to explode!"

3. New enemies! Hawk, eagle or a predatory bird of prey!
I think it's a feature that can completely change the dynamic of the game! The feeling of the enemy coming from the heavens! This can make the game a little harder. Say what?

screen_8eca0146-a554-4d22-af34-19f2de44b1c4_hi7.png

9 hours ago, mb77 said:

1. Crossbow or bow arrow.

Eh... Sounds like a re-skin for the rifle. Right now all the (three) weapons in TLD are unique and serve a specific purpose. Personally, I'd prefer if it stayed that way.

9 hours ago, mb77 said:

2. Let the character pee and poop.

Ew, gross. Why would you want it? There's no interesting gameplay here. It's just... It's gross. Who would want to poop in a game?

9 hours ago, mb77 said:

3. New enemies! Hawk, eagle or a predatory bird of prey!

Birds have hollow bones. They couldn't compare to wolves and bears when it comes to fighting. I'm pretty sure you could kill a bird with your two hands if one attacked you.