The Long Dark Survey 2

TLDFAN

A headsup that this is a survey by a community member rather than by the developer. Feel free to vote on it, of course, but please understand that the results in the end may/may not affect the development of the game itself.

Hehe.. good point. I filled the survey first and later noticed that it wasn't from Devs, but from a player. :D

I hope You guys make an official survey one day. Would be fun to take part on that too ;)

A headsup that this is a survey by a community member rather than by the developer. Feel free to vote on it, of course, but please understand that the results in the end may/may not affect the development of the game itself.

Hehe.. good point. I filled the survey first and later noticed that it wasn't from Devs, but from a player. :D

I hope You guys make an official survey one day. Would be fun to take part on that too ;)

I don't think this would be good, as most of the players dont participate in any forums ;)

I don't think this would be good, as most of the players dont participate in any forums ;)

We did one a few weeks ago, it is just about wrapped and I will speak with Raph on what information from it can be shared with our community :)

22 Surveys taken, looking good. Will post the initial data once I get 25 replies. Look for this tonight. At this point most questions look like we have a very decisive favorability by the group who took the survey.

Hit it up guys its only about 3 min.

Archived